Saturday, March 12, 2016

Mars Miniatures Commissions

 I have decided to separate my commission posts from the Moria Reclamation Project.
Now have this new blog - Mars Miniatures Commissions


Cheap, but good painting service from yours truly here in the USA.
$4 per rank and file, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, even Historicals! I can paint them.  Read on...

 ---
1) COST FOR MASS PAINTING
for rank and file miniatures: (minis that are best painted in mass, like historicals, but also warhammer regimented units)

$4 per mini to paint (foot infantry)
extra costs for assembly, priming, basing

$8 for cavalry
extra costs for assembly, priming, basing

To avoid extra costs, please send assembled minis that are clean of flash and are primed.

Any extra work spent on assembly/prep/priming/basing/flocking will be logged and timed and I will charge $10 an hour.

THESE ARE 25/28MM PRICES! For 15/10mm, half the prices above.

2) COST FOR CHARACTER RPG / SKIRMISH figures (where each figure is differently painted), triple the prices above.

Also note, that I only have one level of painting. The difference in price between "mass painting" and "character" is because of the speed that assembly line style painting offers, hence the deeper discount.

Ok if you ask nicely and I feel generous I might spend more time painting your figure to a higher standard.I cant match actual "pro-paint" levels, but I can do better than wargame standard. Contact me for this level of paintwork.


These are a rough estimate, for exact cost email me with the details of your project:   mar.rosquites@gmail.com

---

Some bullet points about me:

* I am Mar, of Mars Miniatures  http://mars-miniatures.blogspot.com/ and http://mars-miniatures-commissions.blogspot.com/

* I am a speed painter, not a pro-painter.  Affordable prices, fast turn around, and paint that is great!

* I am based in the USA, but my prices can compete with the 3rd world painters.  Why? Because Americans need to work too. (Me in particular!)

* I am a gamer, so I know and care about the minis I am painting.

* I am a fantasy and sci-fi gamer, but I can also recite the deployment of commanders at Waterloo, off the top of my head.

* I am looking to make long term relationships with my customers.  (Bring on your tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to be painted)

* I am (relatively) precise with a brush because I am "one" with the universe.  Fear is the mind-killer.

* I am a strange musician. 9 hours of it, on Youtube!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bU15C0zpEo

-------

Now for some pics of fantasy, sci-fi, and historical minis that Ive painted recently and from long ago...

Recently painted fantasy mini.

Oh and look at that barbarian...
why is he skulking around Moria? 
Those dirty pesky humans are making a move into the neighborhood!

Some custom Rogue Trader conversions I made.  These are part of 10 space explorers that are going up on eBay soon.

Some Nappy cavalry, photo taken back before I had a good camera.  But Ive painted French nappies, Austrians, Prussians, Russians.  For colonials, I painted Zulus, Sudanese and Brits.  Ive painted Vietnam for moderns as well.  I have a full Osprey library, so I can do any period really.


No comments:

Post a Comment