Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Mr Bill W's Commission - Ral Partha Orcs & some Dungeon Beasties

Bill,

Buddy, before I base them up, here are some pics of your minis.
The Mindflayer has yellow eyes which might not be apparent in the photos.
The smoke monster came out pretty ghostly, hope that jives with you.
Initially, I was skeptical of the light blue Drow elf skin color, but now Im thinking about changing my own personal collection of Drow from purple to this tone.
Also yes, the Orc leader needs his eyepatch painted in, Im on it.
If you want, I can put a simple pattern to the Orc shields.
Perhaps, a color division like a black chevron, or even a simple device like an Eye of not-Sauron, or Hand of not-Saruman.
Or maybe even some random chaotic script and/or tribal markings.
Let me know what you feel.
In the meantime, I will base them up.

Cheers,
Mar








No comments:

Post a Comment